Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 10, 2013




Where Dreams Are Born

Slumber sweet love,
Where dreams are born,
Let true love linger,
Lest wounded hearts be torn.

Sojourn my love,
In waves of passion,
Where soul meets self,
In heavenly fashion.

With every heart beat,
Savour each ling’ring kiss,
Those precious moments,
Where two hearts find bliss.

One look, one soft touch,
Your gentle nature,
I fell in love,
With your gentle stature.

Rejoice my love,
Seek heaven’s dream,
Where Saints and Angels,
Sip honeyed cream.

Dew drop reflecting,
Cool rain falling,
Two hearts beating,
Sweet love is calling.
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where dreams are born - is beautiful. Thanks. One year since I was in Kaslo for Olwen, beautiful sister. I was glad to meet up with the poet again.