Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 29, 2012


CAW CAW CAW!
BLAH BLAH BLAH!
Splintered lexeme from this old crow!
Hey joe!
Wha'da'ya know?
You don't need ta go there dick.
Wha'da'bout harry?
You think he gives a lick?
Wha'da'bout tom?
Did he go ta the prom?
Whadda mess!
I must confess!
Whadda lotta fuss!
Just swear and curse and cuss and cuss!
Damn that man!
What was his plan?
Now see where we're at!
Just like that crazy cat in the hat!
Playin' all that musical jazz!
What a rompin' razzamatazz!
Now look where we got!
Baby, we just fought and fought!
What a sticky stew!
This messed up me, one spun out you!
Now observe where we are!
I guess we didn't get very far!
Me on Mars and you on Venus!
You think we're forgiven by those that seen us?
Me, way up here, and you, way down there!
I just can't fathom that it's very fair!
So Baby, together, we've hatched this rotten egg!
It's a pirate, with a parrot, and a wooden leg!
No more kisses, no more fun!
No more lovin' left for us under this scalding sun!
I fear we've burned our bridges!
I suppose we've flung our souls, careless, off high ridges!
I reckon we've flown into the burning sun!
And I s'pose now, we're forever done.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good one, Dick. Happy New Year.
from Olwen's sister.

JoeC said...

Thanks so much for you kind words! Have a Happy New Year!