Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Monday, October 12, 2015



Unemcumbered, I slept and slumbered,
Took my leave from sunlight's blazing rife,
Lingered where dreams are dreamt and numbered,
Shook that norm, removed the shake and strife of daily life.

I closed my eyes and dreamed of truth and pure,
In my quest for wisdom, seeking every wayward star,
Discovered youth's fountain, manifesting every cure,
Into the wild I journeyed, from nearly here, to very far.

Misty dreams, rose drifting, likewise wafting,
Still, as I soaked my soul, in that steaming bath,
Across a splendid universe, beyond creation's drafting,
Up that blessed valley, down that sacred path.

Dreaming legend, conjuring myth,
Into that clouded mist I tread,
My mind met soul, my core, life's very pith,
Into that varied vision, where muse is bred.

Transiting down this path, I stopped to rest,
What had I found? Was it wisdom's source?
Did Angels guide me in this hallowed quest?
Had God revealed wisdom's divine course?

Far into night I traveled time,
Past moonlit streams, gleaming silver shine,
Through corridors of golden verse and rhyme,
Along with heartfelt hope, I held as mine.

Once the feral sun had waked and risen,
Fading galaxies somberly took their leave,
Forthwith the dream had raised it's mizzen,
Sailing past the threshold's rainbow sheave.

A port, upon some distant shore,
A tide, that ebbs and moans with lore,
A gate, where demons hold the fore,
A dream where muse is rent and more.

Beyond that blue horizon, brilliant stars are born,
Faith and light, mixed with every pastel rainbow hue,
While Angels dream each dawn and morn,
Where life is blessed, and soul is too.

Intention, where death is overcome,
Invocation, suffused with sacred Kundalini spell,
Invention, whence life bears Heaven's son,
Incarnation, infused with joy, so love might dwell. 

Along that sacred path I walked,
Abreast a stream of dreaming thought,
Abridged by time as daylight balked,
Abiding twilight, akin that starry place I sought.

Speaking verse, in some ancient tongue,
Seeking truth, I closed my weary eyes,
Wresting passage, from truths unsung,
Seizing conscience, midst many lies.

Aside the dark, that moans forlorn,
Against the wind, where time is shorn,
Adjoined by pure, and Heaven's horn,
I glimpsed that realm, where light is born.

No comments: