Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 22, 2015


Waking I stare into a myriad of mirrored lights,
Watching a chameleon rearrange it's tone and shade,
Reflecting how the tiger has changed it's stripes,
Marveling as moments make rainbow beams dim and fade.

Reaching for that lost moment when all seemed bright,
Hoping with my broken being that some thing mends my heart,
Searching as the quartered moon resolves it's shining light,
Desiring while the distant stars keep secrets with their art.

Dreams that ride a painted horse,
Muse directs that hallowed play,
Visions that paint that sacred course,
Spirit points us to that blessed way.

All that sin I see and bear,
All that joy which seems so far,
All that love that isn't there,
All those secrets that veil each scar.

Wand'ring in that dreaming place,
Rambling as the sacred moon divines,
Drifting in that time and space,
Floating free o'er those guarded lines.

With this nocturne I bow and pray,
That mirrored image which I see,
With nature's blessing I stand and say,
Is nothing less than you and me.

3 comments:

Olwen's sister said...

Truly Beautiful, Thank you.

JoeC said...

Thanks again Lorna. If by chance you would like to see more of my photos they can be found on my Facebook page, which is open to the public. Of course on Facebook I use my true name (here I use my pen name(s)). So if you are interested go to Facebook and search for : Richard Kischuk. There is a Richard Kischuk in the U.S.A. but as you know I am in Canada. Cheers my friend.
p.s. I just posted more new autumn photos on Facebook, including a couple of Olwen's house, viewed from the street, with the beautiful autumn colours.

Olwen's sister said...

Thanks, JoeC, can't wait to take a look!