Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2016



When I was born I discovered life.
When I slept I dreamed dreams.
When I woke I dreamed reality.
When I died I found heaven.
When I awoke in heaven I transcended reality.
When I transcended reality I was born again.
When I was born again death became me.
When I became death all the stars in all the universes became God.
When all the universes became God, Light transcended the All.
When the All transcended creation all the heavens and all the stars collided.
When eternity collided black holes swallowed each atom,
every single nano particle.
When particles transcended every black hole creation was born again.
When creation was conceived and born again all dreams began.
When dreams began light transcended the dark nothingness.
When nothingness transcended transcendence God created Godhead.
When Godhead breathed life birth was dreamed,
and Light became creation.

No comments: