Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Monday, February 18, 2019


I'm waiting for you,
Waiting to hear your voice,
I can't help myself,
You take my breath away,
Sweetened by your fresh and lovely way,
Something bigger than myself,
I'm fidgeting and restless,
Feckless and romping,
Unsettled by my impatience,
Chomping at the bit,
Waiting for you love,
Come lean on me,
You've stolen my heart away,
Once again and once again,
Such a welcome summer rain,
Craving to see your precious smile,
Wanting to hold you for a long long while,
Embracing you close in my needy arms,
Cherishing your every heartbeat,
Sharing kisses and each long sigh,
Blessed care and tenderness,
Bliss beside this pure and rushing spring,
Willing this delicious gush,
Praying love's wash will ne'er run dry,
True love lasting a long long while,
Untainted like the wild stars,
All this young love,
Having no beginning,
No manifest end,
That old love,
Venerable it's always been,
Like creative gravity,
Mysterious circular beginnings,
Attracting distant enigmatic love,
Composing an emotional mix,
Clothed and upright now I'm fixed,
Waiting restlessly for your love,
I can't help my reckless self,
Unlike the trite and brazen stars,
Orbs of light burning bright,
Waiting to share blazing love,
Every loveless crazy day,
Every anxious night,
Troubled and tightly wound,
Betwixt frayed and fixed,
All these mixed blessings,
Deciphering your words and body language,
Digesting your cryptic messages,
Confessing my risky notions,
Repressing my arrested emotions,
Investing in recipes about love and devotion,
Every restless night,
Every reckless day,
Out of this precious love mix,
Into material sex and darling light,
What dare I say?
Should caring words bare my ragged soul?
Could tragic love e'er be right?
Would I,
Unearth pure love and sweet heaven,
Should I,
Unabashedly dream tonight,
Could I,
Envision you in Eden's secret garden,
Trending love's divine and heady goal,
I'm waiting for you love,
Praying you might love me too,

What about you?

What about you?

What about you?

No comments: