Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 31, 2021


 

genetically modify me
grow me wings
illuminate my genes
coddle me with a new beauty
grow me long white feathers
strength in each straight shaft
alter my segmented being
change me into something better
like a corona virus vaccine
curing herpes and stupidity
spiritually energized immunity
slaying variants and covid-19
community permeates that invidious realm
contrite the moon appears more bright
revealing sober thoughts
earthshine rising with a healing light
right and wrong evolve the world again
revolutionizing our earthly pact
release hidden facts
reinstall every strand of DNA
get us all to be less insane
attach new chromosomes and RNA
incorporate an alien understanding
impart a brave new inception
let coping and wisdom reveal a new array
tear into erudite perception
encourage the remorseful world
jab intelligence with truth and sense
bear new humans a little less coarse
create new humans a little less dense
  

                        * * *

No comments: