Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Monday, April 16, 2012


And so it goes! And so it goes!
Where the world stops nobody knows!
With each breath, life goes on!
With every heart beat, precious seconds gone!

Live each moment as if it were your last!
Joy and Love filling future's past!
Each dawning day, every starry night!
Our destined time, Our Creator's delight!

Like comets flying round the Sun!
Like dreams we dream, moments just begun!
Forever One, we all must give!
As Human Kind, we all must live!

Brothers and Sisters, One and all!
If One falters, we all then fall!
Pray for Strength and Pray for Good!
In Life and Love, As we all should!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed that! I has inspired me to write something hopeful and positive today :) Thanks for the inspiration and keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

I like this poem. I wonder, would you like to see this rendered in Calligraphy? I've been practicing hand written artistic writing, and I'd write it that way for you, if you would post it on your site. Also, I'm looking for poets to network with. Would you be interested in that? I have lots of readers both outside and inside the country that I can possibly connect you with. :)

JoeC said...

Thanks for your comments, both Sabena and Sid! Sabena I left a comment on your page as well the other day. Sid, thanks for your kind offers (calligraphy, networking) but I'm not sure I can take on more than I have at the moment. Cheers fellow poets!