Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Monday, November 27, 2023

 


Sol rose blazing
a costly eruption
I looked deeply
without interruption
searching closely
your bright soul and eyes
simply amazing
morning proved us
love we chose
midday treated us
endearing love
such sweet perfume
love's perfect rose
as evening came
love was chastened
just how close
love's dear passion
hastened love
that feral moon
love's true reflection
rose moaning
adoration's famous name
framing silent night
hushed love
undecidedly fell
silently sailed away
each rushed season
always gushing love
this emotional dancing
each rising tide
forever notions
now I profess
caressed on my own
thus I have found
I cannot happily live
once love has gone
should I survive
with love still burning
Sol going down
I cannot dream
midst love's yearning
now that night has risen
love's full moon has flown
I fully question reason
something quite different
love's dream's are treason
still love seems correct
yet love's bleached coral
so much acidic sorrow
based on lying love
beneath that dying ocean
reflecting every desert scene
still I don't feel
strong enough
once blooming love
has disappeared
I don't feel able
to save my barren soul and self
since errant love
deceives the world
disapproval of love itself
so much hateful fear
apparently all that's left
what if endearing love
emotion we all should feel
would simply stay
love still might mend
we still might heal

            * * *

No comments: