Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Friday, March 29, 2024

 


what about love
those eyes and lips
what chancy love does
far below
so this fantasy
high above
that hippy love
those dancing hips
such a playful shimmy
that radioactive shaking
such mesmerizing afterglow
a moaning apocalypse
this jungle love
love's stratified acropolis
something gooey sweet
melting in our mouths
your cagey looks
those honey moves
I frantically dread
this bomb going off
blowing up my uncertain heart
encircling my vulnerable soul
what perilous risk
satisfying words I wish
I'd somehow found
those gratifying sounds
I've roundly abandoned
thoughts of sweet love
even love's bitterness
blinding my eyes
it's dark night again
deep inside
my illogical head
I wish charms
I somehow
could even
biologically find
those candy apple thoughts
bits and pieces of ruby love
sugar feeding my tragic mind
leading up to things
I should
those moves
love craves
if only
I ever would
what smoldering
love does
to my animal kind

            * * *

No comments: