Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 28, 2024


 

outside
van city
watch me
inside
standing
I dance
roll away
smoke shop
hop to it
some may say
can vintage
street life
engage advantage
we all want
love and romance
chance comes by
dreaming again
toss it all
fen zen fen
I'm falling
all falling
then falling
descending
those times
painful memories
while I fall
so chronic
this wasting disease
don't crowd me
I'm just swell
tell another story
noisy street life
crazy garbage
hand cuffed
surrounded
founded
dwelling in my hermitage
stuffed without glory
rough days and nights
slashing at my
confounded life
sweet street living
revealing signs
old and new wounds
reviling sorry gashes
every sorry morning
existing creation
try balancing
on the very edge
my keen razor knife
tell a redeemable world
we and me
seemingly
dream living
useless tough
drug life
was and is not
a total waste
so much focus
everyone married
to fen zen fen
something like
trending constant
car wrecks
rending consternation
lend me
more dreams
mind like mend
steam train wrecks
reveal delinquent
revile tarnishing
relative goodness
grandiose couldness
rudely harried
should carnage
fairy-tale carriage
ferry all
most of us
toss we across
life's ancient
imagine impassible
river Styx
impossible looniness
sooner than later
probable craziness
fen zen fen
unthinkably then
crowds of dead men
selfishly forgotten women
souls that lost
still walking
yet lastly
a finial cost
everyone talking
prying life
out of gutters
imagine that
wishful dreams
sly mutterings
then fen zen fen
damn it all fen
life sentencing
fen zen fen dreams
outside young women
alongside old men
dancing revision
hip hop in menacing hell
skeleton street life
it forever seems
suture's existence
complicates attachment
tattoo's life
drug insistence
persistent dealers
prior resistance
performers and squealers
liars and cheaters
all caught up
guru fentanyl
sword and master
god tell me
lord I think
 demonic swell
I am
staring succinctly
I am
beyond
extinct constellations
distinctly fond
sound relations
my pell-mell
dreams of stars
god compels me
so I drink
gutter water
fen zen fen
quaff nightingale brew
coughing and laughing
as I fall
bending over
fall and fall
installed and recaptured
bent over high
hovering below
magnetic north
seeking more zen
worthy of rapture
romancing fen
frantically true
 dancing zen life
cancer cooking up
another nightmare stew

             * * *

No comments: