Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 19, 2026


 

I remember
your touch
holding you
oh that
delicious rush
I remember
just how
I felt
how we
could suddenly
melt together
I would
truly feel
yearning passion
your love 
your burning
downunder fashion
I thought
we should
would last
die together
not fall
so far
tragically apart
badly hurting
I'm still
sadly crashing
I thought
our love
was real
we weren't
just flirting
all that
magic time
dreams about
enigmatic rhymes
how things
could have
should have
lovingly been
but this
inverted ocean
overtly vast
keeping us
covertly far
impossibly apart
I thought
we'd launch
compassionately together
stand by
on Mars
staring out
staunch there
love reflecting
far off
distant earth
resist shouting
calling out
love's game
insistent doubt
blaming me
you can
name me
for failing
true love
for sailing
across oceans
far away
wondering how
I'd ever
really find
my way
somehow back
to you
pondering now
rendered notions
stretched across
tragically sketched
wretched time
lasting oceans
painfully etched
as endings
often go
rendered sketchy
that need
we have
to remember
so truly
do we
surely know
if we
newly remember
love's touch
how much
we resembled
perfect love
just how
we trembled
so much
remember everything
hurtful love
our dismembered
disabled love
dying embers
cold ash
sadly remember
our love burning
our mad fire
our living love
our mad desire

        * * * 

No comments: