Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 3, 2015


Falling in love,
I slipped on the ice,
Falling for you,
I let passage suffice,
Falling entranced,
Your looks did entice,
Feeling romanced,
Your smile so nice,
Feeling my heart race,
Your eyes, how they danced,
Seeing your flushed face,
Sweet love took a stance,
Seeing your hushed grace,
Sweet hearts at a glance,
First kiss, what a fine place,
Holding hands, what a dream,
First words, finding love's embrace,
Holding you close, this fresh cooling stream,
Love, how love's weave laced,

Still loving alone,
Love, how two doves braced,
Still love must atone,
Your heart, help me forget,
Love's whispered guise,
Our love, help me forget,
Love's forever, blue skies,
Our lost love, my lonely regret.

No comments: