Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 24, 2015



Your eyes! I stare into those deep dark eyes!
Your eyes and smile, captured my heart,
That smile of yours, makes me realize,
Makes me never want to be apart,
Apart from your gaze, apart from your smile,
Makes me need you more than ever,
Your face, makes me want your magic style,
That magic style, makes you look so awfully clever,
Your heart, your loving arms that break my heart,
Make me want you, even though we're so far apart,
Your diamond smile and my bleeding heart,
Makes me need to feed my hungry heart,
With your love, and your smile, with your eyes,
Your deep dark eyes, strip away my fake disguise.
What is love, without compassion?
Nothing less than shallow, in such shallow fashion.
What is love, when frigid stares compete?
Without hot passion, love will never be complete.
So give me your love, I want your compassion,
I need your love, show me your passion.
What is love, without your smile?
I need your smile, I want your arms,
I need your heart, I want your charms.
It was some fantasy that took me there,
Some lack of love that made me wander,
A sense of magic, your heart, let me care,
Some fantasy, flung my heart, into your heart's blue yonder.
Your eyes! I look into those deep dark eyes,
Your eyes and smile, captured my heart,
That smile of yours, makes me realize,
Makes me realize, I never want to be apart,
Apart from your gaze, apart from your smile,
Makes me want you more than ever,
Your dress, makes me love your magic style,
Your sexy dress, makes you look so awfully clever,
Your loving crush, that squeezed my heart,
Your loving squeeze, that broke me apart,
Makes me need to mend my broken heart,
Makes me need you, even though we're so far apart.
This is where night falls,
Where love goes astray,
When the hoot owl calls,
As darkness casts its magic song,
Before long, lost hope drifts away.
Slipping over love's waterfall edge,
Falling, plummeting, love cascades,
Dire feelings that love terrors dredge,
Awash with honest grief, as  dishonest love invades.
Your eyes! I'm lost in those sea green eyes,
Your eyes and ocean smile, pirated my cast off heart,
That ocean of yours, makes me realize,
Makes me see we're so far apart,
Apart from your eyes, apart from your smile,
Still I need you more than ever,
Apart from your face, apart from your style,
Your deep dark clever, those deep dark eyes,
They strip away love's false disguise.
This is where night falls,
Where love goes astray,
When witchcraft calls,
As darkness conjures magic play,
Before long, lost love simply drifts away.
I drift away, lost in your eyes, lost in your smile,
Lost in your deep blue magic, so all the while,
Drifting out to sea, without you in my arms,
Without your heart, without your charms,
Without your love, stricken with my bleeding heart,
I'm all alone, on that ocean, keeping us so far apart,
I'm cast away, far across that deep dark ocean,
I'm lost at sea, in deep dark love's emotion,
I'm starving, for your deep dark eyes,
I'm thirsting, for your deep dark heart,
I'm praying, to see you without your disguise,
I wish we were together, and not so far apart.
And those eyes, your eyes that stare,
Far beyond that place, where I have gone,
And your arms, caress that place, while no one's there,
Invade that place, where love was done,
Your smile, taunts that space, where apart has won.

No comments: