Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 10, 2018




It's Snowing Again

I'm still here,
I'm the one that hasn't abandoned you,
I'm the one that has waited patiently for you,
Knowing full well you may never come to me,
Knowing full well I have put myself in jeopardy,
Knowing full well love is a crazy mistress,
I wonder how you truly think of me,
I know how you can be,
With other men,
Standing completely naked,
In front of them,
Stand there and say,
"You just want to fuck me",
If you stood in front of me,
Naked as a jay bird,
You know I would,
Fuck you,
But I'd not only fuck you,
I'd make love to you,
I'd make love with you,
And we would fuck,
And make love,
And I would look into your eyes,
And I would kiss you,
And tell you that I love you,
Again and again and again.

I'm in a dangerous place,
And it's snowing again,
How many men have patiently waited for you,
How many men have told you that they love you,
How many men have sent you love letters,
And it's snowing again,
And you call me again,
Teary eyed and crying,
And it's snowing again,
And I just want to hold you close,
And tell you that I love you,
And tell you that spring will come,
And the sun will shine,
And the blessed rain will come,
And wash away all your fears,
And love will lift you up again,
And love will let you know,
That I love you,
That I don't ever want to let you go,
That I love you,
And even though it's snowing again,
Love will come and take your hand,
And you will smile again,
And happiness will come,
And sing you songs again,
And joy will fill your heart,
Even though it's snowing again,
Even though we're so far apart.





No comments: