Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Monday, October 7, 2019



Another Dream and How It Always Goes

It's odd how things go,
Love is one of those odd things,
I'll never have or truly know,
I was wondering when you'd show up again,
It's strange how life and love goes,
Suddenly you're so very near,
Come from so very far away,
I was wondering if you'd ever show up again,
If only in my varied dreams,
Then as I feared you've gone again,
So it always goes it seems,
You never come to truly stay,
I was wondering if you'd ever show up here again,
You must know you still wound my fragile heart,
It's strange how life and love always goes,
Even though all these years we've been far apart,
Love is one of those things I'll never truly know,
So many heart felt things I'd like to say,
I was wondering if you'd ever show up again,
But you never come to really stay,
Then unexpectedly you appear in my dreams,
In my heart I've always hoped you'd come to stay,

Then just as quickly as you appeared,
You turn again it always seems,
And suddenly you've gone away.



No comments: