Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Friday, May 29, 2020



This love we have
My muse and I
Sharing the steering
Bearing fruit together
Reciting mystical poetry
Mustard coloured in blistering weather
Whether to lie together
Making such a huckleberry fuss
Not to be daring
Listing together
Heave to
On the same bearing
Still vapours keep us apart
I'm tethered here
Unable to fly
Raising anchor out there
My muse vies
Struck by passing rancor and rave
Yearning to soar freely
Passion above the curious waves
Those dreamy subterranean muse eyes
Velvet dreams and vivid muse skies
Two of us
Sometimes the blue of us
Shoving love and hate
Backwards and forwards
Divinity drifting into fate
Raking scintillating coals
Alignment gathered at the gate
All those straight poems
Enchanted lists of curvy poetry
What is she worth
My illustrious muse
Amusing me with symmetry
What is she worth
My asymmetrical muse
Making me twitch
What is all that titillation worth
Stitched-up under an enchanting spell

Charmed by some bewitching mirth
                
                 
                   * * *

No comments: