Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 11, 2021


 

those lights in the sky
not the twinkling stars
some appear so very high
not Saturn or Mars
but those other objects
that fly way lower
and way faster than jets
maybe you have
seen them hover
others zip away
instantly disappear
many craft seem
to fly undercover
some astonished folk
seeing them
feel threatened
are filled with fear
admonishment then
what has changed
if other world Aliens
remain truly here
if you've seen them
on the ground
if extra-terrestrial Aliens
have taken you
out into space
if far out spacemen
are really around
surely they
travel with spacewomen
perhaps from an attractive place
females who have also strayed
leaving their home race
if Jewish Jesus
ever returns
he'll only be
part human being
no doubt his other part Alien
surely Aliens have arrived
to interbreed
mixing with the human race
have you seen
those tricky Alien girls
sticky Alien black-eyed boys
I'm advertently sure
I've witnessed some
I've seen at least one
sweating in a hot springs cave
she was so slim and tall
a savage beauty
her long black hair
those riveting black eyes
a revealing ploy
her ivory skin
fairness covered
any less was a sin
by a swimsuit
that almost
wasn't there
appearing so lithe
a tiny black string bikini
her bright black eyes
locked with mine
some generous exchange
a mind boggling thing
exuding kundalini
it all seemed
so moot
but we both
reverently smiled
those untethered lights
in the unfettered sky
makes me immeasurably wonder
what alien places have I been
many others may have seen
those light objects
inflight streaking by
others have seen them
cruising under the sea
one bizarre night
back in February
a mesmerizing night 2009
I awoke
in my bed
the very next day
in the beginning
everything seemed
almost fine
but my bed sheets
were shredded and torn
some obvious fray
that oblivious grey morning
my black and white dog
seemed so quiet and forlorn
an expert excision
left on my back
on my right shoulder
whose decision
a sample piece
of my ample hide
the grappled size
of a tooney
excised with precision
I wondered
if those Aliens
were getting bolder
my thick skin
perfectly removed
revealing a raw
circular full moon
what did they
want from me
as I grow older
I wondered
about this
precise surgery
was it something
urgently behooved
perhaps in the resurgent end
some sort of liturgy
one month later
was it fate
I woke in my bed
that sore wound
on the back of my shoulder
was finally healing
but my sheets
once again
were totally
ripped and rent
in long shreds
scratching my head
I lay there
utterly awake
something felt wrong
wondering what
I was feeling
those light ships
controlling the sky
mysterious strange Aliens
continuously landing
still their secret
hidden with lies
about what
those psychic Aliens
are currently demanding
seeing them huddled
suddenly zipping all around
that muddled truth
perhaps authoritative perjury
befuddles me
all those lights and surgery
seem so profound

               * * *

No comments: