Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 27, 2024

 


ah
so
abstract
so
construct
instruct
destruct
intact
contact
refract
in fact
contract
i don't know
subtract
what i want
i have found
what i need
enough is enough
reject greed
in response
my defense
so beyond
my offense
yonder
onset
sense
reset
sensibility
intent
incense
contents
so dense
those spectres
following me
those ghosts
haunting me
all those demons
taunting me
so abstract
commonly
so very daunting
sometimes
though thought
isn't all fact
interactive tact
truth is sought
intact
what action
has truth
finally wrought
what are we
hiding stories
we should
honestly tell
how many lies
unconditionally remain
alive and well
if unconditional truth
shed every disguise
would there be
dishonesty to sell
no need
for any guise
nothing left
to hide
as truth
should
lift us up
while lies
willingly would
bring us down
should we
just shut up
or should
our words
tear us down
what if
we had
no words
only grunts
more hisses
what if words
weren't mightier
than swords
how many
ordered words
would be
disorderly fights
fatal hits
or merely just
dreaded misses
how many words
trust worthy
would be
fearsome
gut wrenching
or utterly dismissive
how many actions
would be
more than complete
ah so
abstract
ah so
thoughtful life
contract
this human need
entreat and feed
human wisdom
ah so
divine displaying
mindful kingdom
righteousness
timely reason
finely seeding
kindness
without strife
human freedom
creative
abstract life

      * * *

-----------------------------------
The following 'poem' somehow ended up on this file. I am not sure if it is connected to the above poem or not. Perhaps it is in some abstract way.
----------------------------------


Jesus the human
daily journal
woke up early
sprawled in bed
under sheets and covers
still covered
a big hard-on as usual
spent morning
dreaming about life
about desert
about fate and hate
about loving Mary
rousing myself
got up
pulled on
a second shirt
needing warmth
cool morning air
took a piss
dumped a load
guzzled a cup
cool water
dipped from clay ewer
mid-morning
I heard my lover
mistress Mary
roused
climb out of bed
Mary
came to sit
on my lap
we boiled water
snuggling and kissing
quietly laughing
listening to birds
singing about nests
ripe fruit
shady olive trees
love glistening
on our olive skin
drinking in morning sun
sipping sweet morning tea
etc.

Jesus Enlightened
Prophet and Saviour
daily journal
hallelujah
woke up
another prophetic dream
focus on body
felt my heart beating
deep breathing
clearing my head
shuffling through thoughts
enlightening
all about my dream
I was flying
occasionally landing
somewhere
in a welcoming meadow
sweet perfume
brilliant colour
divine trees
flowers and herbs
birds singing
looking through a window
butterflies and moths
flitting about
natural medicine
quite suddenly
just out the door
one large lion
appearing
walking out
from a hiding spot
some other realm
thick brush
bloodied thorns
I felt a hornet sting
what a silent rush
lion prowling
along a placid river
approaching
yellow eyes
riveted
on my own
brown Jewish eyes
lion stood
close by
silent
staring
its piercing eyes
engaging me
quite suddenly
lion spoke
no rage
I'm hearing
parable
about it
I remember
raking
clawing
devouring
each word
I recall
lion's look
remaining intense
no faking it
attentive gaze
lion yawning
making me quiver
trembling
dawning on me
delightfully amazed
mid-morning came
quietly
I sat
beneath
my favourite
olive tree
one I love
so much spirit
rooted there
reposing there
relaxed shade
meditating
thinking about plants
drinking in heavenly medicine
life study
all those things
flying insects
buzzing
unshackled and free
actual vibration
radiance
around my face
encircling
around my crown
I thought
I heard one
talking
some spirit
buzzing
continued humming
I thought
it spoke
sacredness
another prayer
invoking Creator
somewhere
out there
far beyond
earth
where our Father
heaven's berth
keeps watch
on all His children
worthiness
looking down on us
later the guys came by
we went down to the sea
cloaked in our thoughts
shading our eyes
watching gay sunlight
dancing on water
I walked
stepping lightly
water lapping shore
later in the night
John spoke
delighted and happy
Peter said
it looked like
Jesus was walking
right on water
glory abiding
bright sun
a mirrored surface
glimmering
such earnest beauty
glorious sacred sea
me and the guys
relaxed there
watching
blazing sun
climb down
clear sky
amazed
we thirteen
lay there
wondering
about life's purpose
pondering
just who are we
wondering
just who am I
pondering if God
was manifest there

          * * *

No comments: