Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Monday, February 26, 2018



I'm holding my miserable face,
Clasped by my wretched hands,
Why oh why?
Won't raspy worrisome love,
Just give me an honest chance?
Give it up for good dick,
You're such an undeserving prick,
Love's a mean heartless trick,
Immortal love just has to accept,
This is what divine God intends.

Partitioned adept love rends,
Intimate love into particles,
Touched by the finger of God,
Intimate love rescinded,
I've finally surrendered,
I'll never ever win,
I'm being stood up,
Against a separating bloody wall,
Paraded into that renowned open-air square,
Under orders there's an assembled firing squad,
Cocking loaded weapons,
Squad leader holding erect,
Hovering above his bereft crown,
Such an intriguingly fine silver saber,
At any moment he'll deftly bring it down,
No drawn grimace or dreaded fear or downcast frown,
Upon that Captain's relentless face,
Unfriendly fire arresting love's misguided labour,
Love's bullets pierce my already bleeding heart,
Mercy cannot be bought or tempted,
Redemptive love surely keeping us apart,
Corrupt angles have tentatively won,
What ever scientific method,
Inquisitive love might employ,
Watching me bleed,
Hemorrhage in this one-sided exchange,
Stars and the changing universe,
Undoubtedly will implode,
Long before my heart cracks,
Manifesting love's eclectic tracks,
Ravishing love marking all these ages,
Such electric love with its darling ethic.

Careless Pluto itself,
Questionably realized,
Platonic notions and periodic guns,
Bursting with exploding intentions,
Erupting like patriotic fireworks,
Showering my patronymic corpse,
Lying inert marked by those galactic sums,
Resolving my thirsting atomic self,
Removing comatose existential love,
Far above God's transitory planetary shelf,
Absolved by that crazed involved figment,
Held so colourfully long,

So resentfully hard,
In my love accosted brain,
Dissolving every costly atom,
Treading carefully love's foolish gulf,
Burying every steady part of me,
Readily denying my impending execution,
Love's evolution imprisoned once again,
Prayers and incantations cannot change,
Love's cantankerous challenging refrain,
Quarrelsome revolution frozen by love's demanding reign,
Misled and lost with love's boundless glacial game.

Checkmate Venus,
Castled by Mars,
Love's demons are wildly dancing,
Prancing naked across love's checkered floor,
Romance deeply inhaled in all those feral pieces,
Mistakenly moving my shining knight,
Taking one final breath,
Necromancy so wantonly wrong,
Nothing more,
Rumplestiltskin's sullen chant,
Nothing in store,
Alchemists shifting sifted love into lead,
Nothing lifted in that acidic rift,
Revealing no mystical golden lore,
Gifted standing stones are crumbling,
Bumbling idiots are tumbling,
Clowns cheer that rumbling throng,
Love's cruel nature knew the sordid truth all along,
Magic is honestly fake,
 Rakish love's wishes are achingly wrong,
Dissolute logic has recommended,
Love's tragic hurtful stick,
Pummeling love's busted fragile carafe,
Grinding this roundly messed up trick,
Pricking my imaginary love balloon,
Saluting love's entranced death squad,
Beheading what was once a wild beautiful giraffe,
Bending my complacent universe so abruptly,
Charging reason with salacious fraud,
Grounding every last fruitful hope,
Still remaining in this regretful room.

Dust into dust,
Dissolving trusted reason,
Treasonous love,
Involving these encrusted solutions,
Roaming my mortal prison,
Bombing love's brick and mortar decisions,
Banishing every atom and molecule,
Love might ever again recognize,
Back to the beginning of reckless time,
Where not even God will realize,
True love could never have been truly mine,
Painful moments are making it pour cold rain,
Confusion has garroted me again,
Delusion executing my twitching remains,
Vanity either let me free,
Or set me on hell's fiery train,
Self-immolation may be my only choice,
Restitution has arrived,
Indemnity has been vexed,
Hexed by love as I slowly die.

Calling out to loving God,
Wond'ring if everything,
Might be better in the novel morning,
Summoning love's creator,
Resembling ardor in my trembling voice,
Love has lost all these determined games,
Here on in how can I ever be the same?
Heaven respecting my sorry shame,
Surrendering I'm throwing in the towel,
Turning my tortured face t'wards the accepting sun,
Lamentably receptive taking my final bow,
Love has so effortlessly won,
Virtually rounding up this final rapacious sum,
I'm cutting out my ground-up resentful heart now,
Removing every single trace,
Severing every braided string,
Knowing my pierced heart isn't anything.
 

Nothing I could ever do,
Love can certainly never be true,
Though I know I still love you,
Truly love only you,
I'm not answering my phone anymore,
I'm forever locking errant love out,
Making sure I slam shut every reckless door,
I'm forever done with all this restless love,
I can't withstand love's remorseless pain,
I don't need foolish love,
Want ridiculing love anymore,
Crassly peeling grapes in my marred brain,
Reeling now I'm lying to my scarred self,
Hiding burning love away,
Concealing love next to my charred ceiling,
High upon my tallest shelf,
Perhaps I'll never mention burlesque love again,
Blind myself so I'll never be reminded of unfair love again,
Pierce my ear drums so if love ever dares to call,
I'll simply never hear that unwelcome pall,
Nor remember love,
Ever recall love the same again,
I'll not allow myself to stumble or fall,
Stalled by love's vicious one-sided game again,
I'm pleading,
I thought execution might save me,
I'm still desiring,
Why am I always finding myself in such distress?
I'm quietly needing,
I'd hoped shrouded love might finally reveal itself to me,
I'm secretly wanting,
Crying over unrequited love,
Weeping so many blessed times,
Mired in this crowded loveless haunting mess,
Love is such a cruel heartless mistress,
I confess I'm such a trussed up disaster,
Love simply laughs,

Roiling with all love's vicious taunting.

No comments: