Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 23, 2020



I've lived
So many lonely years
I've breathed
Those memories and dreams
Vast arrays
Those nightmares and fears
A moon with stars
Has awakened me it seems
Tragic flames
Have rearranged
My frittered life
Pitted love
Taunting games
Have left me in a lurch
Hard times
Digging rhymes
Arranging lines
Defined
With a carving knife
God head
Led me
Out of canyons
Becalmed raging rapids
Lit a path
To a graphic church
My heart
Beaten down
A thousand times
Patience saved me
From a misguided fold
My cloistered life
I've lived
Both hot and cold
Ironically holding on
Alone once again
All those colours in the sky
A flood of purple rain
All those insane colours in the wind
Restrained love must forsake
Focus when the fake sky turns to rain
What are we to make
Of mystic love and misty life
With all this purple rain

No comments: