Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 21, 2022


 

how foolish I've been
thinking somehow I might win
everywhere I've been
everything has always given in
so I might see the light
so I might hear the truth
at times it seems
unbearably profound
revealing ego and relative sin
panic and fear
sons and daughters  
being heartless and full of fight
a circumference of captive rapture
encompassed within every mystical din
wrestling thought with ambitious creation
contritely an empathetic reaction
rightfully instead of spitefully
more relational than inciteful action
moral words void of brutish and uncouth
how foolish I've been
stretched in my ignorant youth
believing factual right
might actually win
insightful yet wretched youth
thinking truth could forgive sin
still night always comes
those midnight revelations
flooded with monsoon rains
washing over all my elevated hopes
souring my yearning dreams
when the streaming world burns
screams at what happens  
when everything and everyone
has finally gone insane
what happens in that time zone
when living isn't what it seems
when love and light
bleed back into a spiral cone
such righteous blood of damnation
receding into a core of intention
darkness into generous nothingness
energetic love and revelated sight
dimensions of regeneration and primordial chaos
nothing and everything
accumulated in that summation place
reformed into another remarkable story
such a divine and reborn space
a place of celestial vibration and sacred rhyme
God's avarice adorned with divine revelation
generous light joined by reckless love
enlightened waves of mortal glory
everybody has to learn sometimes
still what a fool I've been
feelings and forays etched into sketchy time
but what a fool I've been
writing such a stretched out story
worldly dreaming about eternal love
radiant divine accompanied by majestic glory
that damnable fool
still lying there bleeding
I've so often been
a matter sought
I've been hearing
divergence as to reading
no matter that
I've been seeing
misguided behaviour and believing
propaganda no matter what
life with all its true confession
electrified kingdom
into specified genus
a green cheese moon
a wishful star
God's timely true
concession
foolish genius
who and what
we truly are
God's tried and true
obsession

             * * *

No comments: