Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 25, 2023


 

watching
you doing
all those things
I heard Moses speak
about the alchemy of life
and a desert thing
still I have to wonder
what we have missed
under these burning stars
I wonder if I'm remiss
thinking about ours
what you have done
from us to burning
together then alone
under an impossible sun
all this winter cold
all that summer heat
whatever we've been told
together holding hands
standing on ours
my own two feet
so the esoteric comet
committed to cross the sky
streaks like love
it can be brilliant
still love asks why
is divinity just deceit
love asks what for
burn that cross
but those stars
some far away being
and distant Mars
like mysterious love
passionate yet
somehow meek
watching you feeling
that transformation
I heard love speak

            * * *

No comments: