Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Friday, May 5, 2023


 

my two cents worth
what it sounds like
deep in outer space
sort of like
vibe of the creative womb
life fitting beings
our inner human race
wanting to flower and bloom
gardens with a happy face
that's my two cents worth
what it sounds like
inside my head
deep in inner thought
sometimes there are waves
instead of chaos
sounding like hell
in my head
argumentative waves
surfing through outer space
some rhythm only God can feel
that's my two cents worth
another mysterious soulful place
where we rise up
out of deep dark graves
resurrection without disgrace
making rapturous sounds
inside my head
something I truly feel
just watch
my body language
we don't need words
no aural communication
performing pantomime licks
exploring moral relation
sounds like a leap through space
discovering deep values
befitting galactic equations
fitting words we hear
alphabetic fractions
two cents worth of true relations

                    * * *

No comments: