Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 16, 2023


 

those feathers
I want to know
so I can soar and fly
those sacred seeds
I want to sow
so goodness and truth
will sprout and grow
lifting us all high up
those eagle eyes
I want to see through
beyond the ethereal sky
so I can witness
all that divinity
where real truth lies
something in my soul
needs to travel and soar
high over peaks of tall mountains
where beauty and truth bless us
affording a better view of the world
take in all those mystical hues
being amongst even so much more
this life we're living
these ultimate breaths we take
giving us a chance
so we find ourselves
for our own blessed sake
just like the sacred sun
giving us all this life
just like sacred water
quenching our thirsty lives
opening our worthy hearts
so we are grounded
becoming more able
always finding our way
to lofty heaven from down to earth
all those sacred songs we sing
keeping us on an even keel
helping us to be compassionate and well
helping us to lead good lives that are bountiful and stable
so over all our mounting years
we discover how to truly be
divine people that are truly healed
those people can be you and me

                     * * *

No comments: