Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2021


 

in my dream
I touched the finger of God
light gave me
spiritual direction
in another life
forgiving my solitude
God took me by the hand
lead me to a hidden sacred spring
encouraged me to explore and deeply drink
in my unrestricted dream
a holy light encompassed my soul
sharing universal enlightenment
giving me eyes to see
radiance teaching true beginnings
grace rose with me
wisdom woke inside me
eternity explained divine endings
in my prophetic dream
everything is God and saviour
the sun gives favour to the moon and stars
evolving I found myself orbiting Godhead
I fell further into another vast deep stead
love's past lifetime was solved as I slept
when I ascended from my graveside bed
resplendently I existed again
creation resolved all wonderment
breathed from God's eternal depth
I looked around knowing then
what divinity truly meant
all those ghosts and demons
that God lets shake creation
all those serpents God has sent
exhibiting profundity with all their venom
molecules altering every nation
in my incarnate dream
respectfully I begin to understand
God's revolutionary re-creation
in my evolutionary dream
I'm asking God to take my hand
samadhi's enlightened station

                    * * *

No comments: