Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 5, 2021

 

I don't know
if you've been
in love
or not
for me
falling in love
gave me
this intense feeling
that love drug
I think
I was vibrating
at some
other rate
when I
was
in love
but love
doesn't
stay
for one reason
or another
maybe it's
the gravity
of the thing
love
lifting us up
love
dragging us down
is it a smile
or is it a frown
when I fell
I fell hard
love
defined
the passion
I could share
the sound
of your voice
kept me there
staring
into your colourful eyes
visualizing
all the love
in your adoring heart
feeling
your hand
in mine
I remember
how fine
all that love
we once had
sharing and caring
falling
into love
into passion's bed
together
reciting love poems
kisses
in your sensuous garden
caressing
listening to love songs
but precious love
has gone away
that in-love feeling
just couldn't stay
if only
the lasting sun
could burn
love
into our hearts
love wounds
that never heal
so forever more
true love
is what we want to feel

                 * * *

No comments: