Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Friday, September 15, 2023

 


what changes
your perception of God
miracles and mysticism
a wide inceptive range
everything we've been told
spherical realism
I can't help but wonder
what existential dreams
receptive God has had
pondering some wonderful
is presidential God glad
or is credential God simply mad
something makes me think
all those stories we have heard
is celestial God thirsty
does bestial God drink
something tells me
heavenly God is more than weird
one blazing star after another
phasing galaxies bending
trending space and rending time
did relevant God have a mother
what's the sacred reason
what's the blessed rhyme
my eyes grow dim now
my aural vision is less clear
relatively still somehow
I see pure and perfect God is near
belief that formal creation is a power
to me that moral creative power  
is relational and forever dear

                  * * *

No comments: