Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 21, 2020



summer now
on the farm
outside
it's chickweed warm
so peony bright
green grass tall
ripening new seed for mother earth
true
there's a song sparrow
singing in my heart
my soul is singing thank you
for coming to find me
teach me about my part
in my feral way
I've waded into the shallows
swam out to the deep
porpoising

enjoying a broad spectrum
shafts of joyful rainbow light
rafts of sea birds
packs of racing shore birds
grace and new life

mastery along my way
yellow mullein and white yarrow
are speaking to me somehow
about real life and true medicine
my true blue relatives and residents
awakened now
some talking spirit 

all those bright flowers
summer solstice towering
above showers of blue forget-me-nots
bowers of showy colour
beautiful flowers and what have you spots
sweet summer with its showy blooms at hand
grand forests far and wide
good garden plots
good mother earth
worth caring and sharing
all together in this Gitche Gumee land


 
  

  
 
                                     * * *

No comments: