Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 11, 2020





Mad love,
When I found you,
You took my breath away,
When I met you,
You asked if I could stay,
When I went to be with you,
You stole my heart again,
When I was with you,
You loved me truly,

When I held you to me,
You felt so good to me,
When I kissed you,
You made me gladly see,
Mad love can be found,
When I fell madly in love with you,
You fell madly in love with me too,
When I cried for you,
You cried for me,
When I left my heart with you,
You watched me go,
We both felt so blue,
When I left you,
Love left too,
When I went away,
You broke in two,
When I couldn't stay,
I broke down too,
When I left you,
Mad love wept too.


 

 
 

                                 * * *

No comments: