Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 17, 2021


 

Brian's ghost
resurrection
off that chat
room wall
words at most
cause surrection
beyond a satiated pall
this and that
an online call
I thought I saw you
with your Robin eyes
copping that chat room view
once I thought
I saw you crying
all those words we wrote
I felt I was trying
who guessed that
you thought I was implying
this was anything new
wishing I could
simply melt into you
then enter Brian's ghost
some other sentient
remarkably living in
my one room wall
I felt possessed
knowing you
expected me
markedly to be
that chat room ghost
when I close my eyes
I still see you
posting words there
one ghostly line
mostly one after another
telling me you were fine
you truly seemed to care
but like Brian's ghost
a rogue that isn't really there
those surreptitious words
pasted in my lucid mind
I see other poster's boast
that everyone can find
true love invoked
within that chattering room
like a chat room host
that truly cares
so even after you're gone
Brian's ghost still remains
seemingly you refrain
perhaps though
you've found another
some other enchanting spectre
relentlessly venting
posting haunts again
but your french
chat room name
kissing make believe
initially sustaining
at least partially undercover
disguised by all
that chat room fuss
always ending up
being quite the same
will we ever know
when enough is enough
all those chat room lovers
making players want to play
those vagary chat room games
when Brian's ghost
still suddenly appears
out of my one room wall
writing ghostly lines
out of the emotional blue
talking about apparition love
comparative words and chat room lies
I knew that you knew too
still some of us are wizards
a few chanting shaman
sometimes venting seers
but ghosts don't always chant or see
through love's chat room disguise
even though you and me
raised our loving swords
our brazen words
making us feel crazed
chasing us
to the next
further riveting level
when you initially called me
your ritual caressing voice
I must confess
pressed my landline phone
what I finally heard
when you signed in
french kissing me
you found me
insistently seated alone
in my consistently vacant room
patiently hand in hand
along with Brian's ghost
you convinced me
we could be
crazily together soon
embracing our chat room love
Brian's ghost would
complacently be there too
summoning true apparition love
conjuring that heartfelt holy ghost
reminding us of that wanting view
those few true chat room spectres
continuing to haunt online
that lonely chat room world too
 

                       * * *

No comments: