Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 4, 2024

 


you hear me
but you don't know me
you see me
but you don't own me
I want to see you
though I don't know you
I need to hear you
but I won't own you
I want to know God
but I can't see God
I want to hear God
but I can't phone God
when I see you
I want to love God
when I hear you
Goddess with spiritual vision
when I need you
divine calling me
when I see you
I know gracious God
blessed loving God
acknowledging spirit
spatial you and me
when I feed you
need into delight
God feeds us
holy psalms and holy broth
with that sound
with that sight
love bleeds for both
precious you
and precious me
love needs us both
so precious light
illuminates real love
for us to feel
for us to see

          * * *

No comments: