Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 6, 2024


 

I dreamed about love
love sleeping beside me
I wondered about love
what blissful dream
could love be having
what if love woke
deep inside me
what if love spoke
words that needed saying
I'm terrified about love
dreaming about love
abandoning me
thinking love can't
ever forgive me
maybe love was right
knowing we would
never get enough
maybe in love's brilliant sight
we'd wake up to find
that love dreams too
love with all its aches and pain
love with all its fears and dread
things about love we regret
forever haunting us
love speaks about our lives
love's relation is very full
even those bleak stories
sharing ghosts and morning glories
words all about  
those human things
wicked love has said
all those wicked things
love in its wicked way
always brings those things
that always stay
in our wicked hearts
and wicked heads

             * * *

No comments: